Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
I STILL HAVE SEVERAL SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT! IT’LL BE THE BEST OF THE YEAR! RSVP NOW!
I am pleased to offer my last Tasting of the Year entitled : Great American Wines for an American Feast
This class will be focused on showing spectacular wines to pair with your upcoming Holiday Feasts!
You WILL NOT want to miss the stunning selection for this tasting! (Best of the Year!)
I will offer insight into food pairings while tasting through a medley of dynamic wines. We will walk through the regions (AVA’s), wines, history and why these wines are specifically perfect to be on your table this holiday season.
Seating will be limited to 25, so please RSVP ASAP!
I will have a selection of cheese and nibbles available.
RSVP TO Jamesbarlow25@hotmail.com
What: Great American Wines for an American Feast Wine Tasting
When: Tuesday, November 5th from 6:30 – 8:00pm….ish
Where: Envy Wine Room: 126 Midway Street, Spring, Tx 77373 (In Old Town Spring)
Cost: $45 Per Person
Wines to be poured:
Starter: Roederer Estate ‘L’Ermitage’ 2012 Sparkling Brut
- Rombauer Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Adelsheim ‘Staking Claim’ Chardonnay 2015
- Matthiasson Dry Rose 2018
- Dumol ‘Wester Reach’ Pinot Noir 2016
- Dry Creek Zinfandel 2017
- Stolpman Ballard Canyon Syrah 2016
- Blue Rock ‘Best Barrels’ Cabernet Franc 2016
- Revana ‘Terroir Series’ Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Janzen ‘To kalon’ Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
See You There!
James C. Barlow, CWE, CSS