Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have a rare delight available to my blog subscribers! I have the representative of Caymus (YEAH THAT CAYMUS!) wines in the area and she wants to pour and talk about her wines with you all! Oh, and the event is FREE!
DATE: Monday, April 25th
TIME: 6:30-8:00 PM
WHO: Elizabeth Authenreith of Caymus Family Wines
- CAYMUS Napa Valley Cabernet
- Conundrum 25th Anniversary Red Blend
- Conundrum 25th Anniversary White Blend
- Mer Soleil Silver ‘Unoaked’ Chardonnay
- Mer Soleil ‘Barrel Reserve’ Chardonnay
- Mer Soleil Santa Barbara Chardonnay
We have 40 seats available. Please RSVP to Kylieb@specsonline.com.
James C. Barlow
Certified Wine Educator
Sorry I cannot make this James, the cab is a definite favorite of mine, Enjoy, Cheers!!
Kind Regards, JJ.
I would like to attend this wine tasting.
Sent from my iPhone
Dave, unfortunately the tasting is full. Next time!
Unfortunately the tasting is full. Apologies! Next time!