Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
I apologize for the late notice, but I’ve been able to put together a great tasting of Washington State wines from Washington ICON K Vintners. At this event, you will be able to taste through some excellent day values (TOP 100 WINE SPECTATOR, Wines of Substance Cabernet) as well as some of their upper end wines that will show the excellence that Washington State has to offer. See you there!
Please RSVP to RSVP_Woodlands@specsonline.com
WHAT: K Vintners Free Customer Appreciation Event
Where: Spec’s Oak Ridge North
Wines to be poured:
- Popup Sparkling N/V
- Charles Smith ‘Vino’ Pinot Grigio
- Charles Smith ‘Vino’ Rosso Red Blend
- Wines of Substance Cabernet Sauvignon (91 Points, Wine Spectator #49 Top 100)
- K Vintnters Motor City Kitty Syrah (96 Points)
- K Vintners King Coal Cab/Syrah (98 Points)
Let me know if you have any questions.
James C. Barlow, CWE, CSS