It is my distinct pleasure to offer this next virtual tasting! As you all know, I am an ardent fan good farming IE Sustainable, Organic, Biodynamic, etc… Steve Matthiasson is on the forefront of good farming in Napa Valley. He has become of one the the more famous winemakers in Napa Valley with his ‘hands off’ approach to vintning wines, letting the varieties speak for themselves.
Ya’ll should not miss this event! It’ll be an amazing learning experience to talk about farming, sustainablity, and rules of organics. This also gives us the opportunity to go buy some his wines and support Napa Valley (They need all the help they can get this year).
Please Join me!
Zoom ID: 831 3450 7984
- Matthiasson Dry Rosé 2019
- Matthiasson Village Chardonnay 2019 *Brand New to the Texas Market*
- Matthiasson ‘Linda Vista Single Vineyard’ Napa Valley Chardonnay 2018
- Matthissson Village Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 *Brand New to the Texas Market*
- Matthiasson Napa Valley Cabernet 2016 (ONE OF MY FAVORITE CABERNETS!)
SEE YOU VIRTUALLY!
James C. Barlow, CWE, CSS