Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
Dry Rose wines are the hottest growing category in the United States with soaring sales over the past several years.
Please join me on Wednesday, July 19th for a Rose Revolution! Rose is becoming a wine that is a year round treat, especially here in the HOT HOUSTON HEAT! The DRY Rose’s of today are MUCH different than the White Zinfandel’s that Americans cut their teeth on in the 1980’s. Rose’s of today are serious expressions of variety and terroir that are often meant to be paired with food. Join me as I walk you through some of my favorite Rose’s and their differences in flavor and methods of production. Foods, of course, will be put together by the Italian food wizard, Phil Nicosia. See you there!
RSVP TO Jamesbarlow25@hotmail.com.
What: A ROSE REVOLUTION!
Where: Pallotta’s Italian Grill
27606 IH-45 North, Conroe, TX 77385
When: Wednesday, July 19th from 6-8pm
Cost: $65 per person
Wines to be Poured:
- Chateau de Breze Sparkling Cabernet Franc Brut Rose N/V, Loire Valley, France
- Domaine Sorin Rose 2016, Cotes de Provence, France
- Pins des Dunes Rose 2016, Bordeaux, France
- The Ned Rose of Pinot Noir 2016, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Domaine des Muretins Rose 2015, Tavel, France
- Perelada ‘Pescador’ Sparkling Rose N/V, Emporda, Spain
*Minimum 17 RSVP’S to hold event* Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged for the event, unless the seat is filled